I’m just a person – ordinary and unique at the same time, just like everybody else. I have a long list of “loves,” and those loves define me. For what it’s worth, here is what Tom Rath’s Strengthsfinder test says about me:
1. Woo – love making connections with people (The book doesn’t say this, but I’m saying that I like to keep those connections and nurture them. They are extremely important to me.)
2. Communications – find it easy to put my thoughts into words.
3. Connectedness – believe in the universal connection of all things and people.
4. Learner – have a great desire to learn and want to continuously improve.
5. Input – dive more deeply into a topic than most people. Likely to generate theories, concepts, or philosophies to explain the reasoning behind life events.
I believe that’s kind of a ‘skim around the edges’ description but it’ll have to do for now. Who amongst you can define yourselves?